The corporate headquarters houses a variety of business and administration functions such as:
- Settlements - final calculations of customer precious metal content; exchange of analytical results with our clients and partners to ensure those customer metal distributions are accurately executed
- Accounting - customer billing center and all internal financial reporting
- Contract Management - management of all major domestic and international contracts; facilitation of transport and logistics agreements
- Metal Management - assisting customers with metal transactions as well as metal movements in domestic and international markets
- Marketing - controls mediums of advertising and the Sabin brand; coordinates Sabin Metal’s presence at industry events and associations
- Human Resources - administers all talent-related benefits and responsibilities such as insurance, retirement, etc.
- Compliance Department - maintains required records for certification of Sabin Metal’s adherence with various regulatory and industry standards